Who will save Telerius, if not you, is an ancient teleriky warrior who has to assemble an invincible army and repulse Cyroth. The game has 16 character classes, each of which has its own characteristics, element and direction in battle. And, of course, the most interesting thing is that each of them has a unique set of skills, which allows you to combine them with other heroes for maximum efficiency. Vampires, werewolves, orcs, people, gnomes, elves – the developers customized the game in full.
- Once installation completes, play the game on PC.
- The game is meant to be played using your mouse primarily.
- Our main focus is to develop secure mods by analyzing game security to deliver the most secure mods possible.
- The left minionhangs a negative effect on the player’s team, which prohibits the heroes from treatment.
- She can also go in the Defense tree down to with a Fear Set because of the AoE attack of her first Ability.
- It has an additional 25% Crit hit chance while ignoring 75% of targets defense.
- Only available as a reward from Arena Chests, the Divine Life Set offers excellent survivability.
In terms of game mechanics, Athel is a Sacred Order Attack Champion who weakens enemies, buffs herself and inflicts devastating AoE damage. Battle your way through a visually-stunning realistic fantasy RPG with hundreds of Champions from 16 playable factions. NoxPlayer is designed for Windows and MAC OS, please visit this website via computer browser to download NoxPlayer. Often a complaint is received that the game seems to crash while you are connecting to the network.
This Award Recognises The Best Mobile Game Released Over The Preceding Year Based On Creativity, Innovation And Success
Especially useful in the Arena against teams with High Speed. Literally every champion can benefit from this set in PVP. Lifesteal Set – Heals the Champion for 30% of inflicted damage.
Each time he attacks an enemy he fills his Turn meter by 5% each time. The second time he places a 100% Heal Debuff on his target for 2 turns. Which makes her very viable for use in Faction Wars. But if you can’t afford to RAID Shadow Legends APK max her out the most useful skills are the second and third ability.
Swagbucks: Earn 9,000 Sb When Reaching Level 40 On Raid: Shadow Legends
Her base speed should be upped to 200 and over since all her abilities revolve around speed and turn revolution. Upping her accuracy to 250 for the end game and even 300 for the Arena is also quite necessary for her build. Her HP and Defense should be upped quite a significant amount.
Those Artifacts are improved versions on basic Artifacts so it is of utmost importance that you participate in Clan Boss fights and Arena battles every day. Artifacts can also be bought in the Market for silver. Accessories are not part of any set but each accessory provides additional bonuses for a Champion. For equipping Ring, Champion must have 4 yellow stars.